TEDxYouth@EHSHoustonPostOakSchool

TEDxYouth@EHSHoustonPostOakSchool

Friday, February 20, 2015

Presenters from Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart

Anne Marie Bollman | Music and Our Memory

Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
My name is Anne Marie Bollman and I attend 7th grade at Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart. I have one younger sister who just turned six in October. I have been involved in extra-curricular music activities since kindergarten. In kindergarten, I started playing violin, and in first grade I started piano. When I was old enough to join choir at my church, I eagerly took the opportunity. In 4th grade, my church started a hand-bell choir, and I was one of the original members. I still play piano, attend choir, and play hand-bells, but sadly, violin has been put on hold. In 1st grade, I started playing soccer for Duchesne’s Jr. Dash sports. Currently, I am on the 7th grade soccer team. I have always been active at my church, and I always enjoy it when I have the opportunity to cantor at mass or play hand-bells.




Alexandria Gonzalez | Global Social Awareness

Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
My name is Alexandria Gonzalez. I have attended Duchesne since I was in pre-k. I have five other siblings in my family. love to taking pictures and traveling. I am also interested in many different pop culture subjects such as K-pop and anime. I am in debate, robotics, and cross country team at school.








Gia Gonzalez | Influenza Awareness

Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
My name is Gia Alexandrea Gonzalez and I am ten years old. I go to Duchesne Academy of The Sacred Heart and I and I am in 5th Grade. I have two brothers that are older than me and I have three dogs that I love to cuddle and play with. I love hanging out with my Friends and family. I do like social media. I like doing volleyball, soccer and I used to do swim team. I was born in Houston, Texas and I still live in Houston now with my parents and brothers. My best friends name is Avery and without her I don’t think my life would be fun. I speak three languages. I speak English, French and Spanish. The exciting things in my life are that I like to ski, I played soccer and last year I won first place in the championships, I like to shoot and hunt, I like the Walking Dead, I like to paint, I like to write songs, and after I write the songs I sing them while I play the piano, and I play the piano.



Georgia McMayon | Small Things Can Save This Big World

Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
Georgia McMayon is an 11 year old girl. She attends Duchesne Academy and is in sixth grade. She enjoys music, art, and drama. She loves to play tennis and volleyball. Her passion is singing and when she grows up she wants to be a singer. Her friends say she is charismatic, friendly, sweet, pretty, and funny. She loves animals especially dogs. She is the oldest of two children.







Saphia Zaman | Dreams

Duchesne Academy of the Sacred Heart
Saphia Zaman: My name Saphia Zaman and I am 13 years old. I live in Houston, Texas. I am an athlete. I play soccer, volleyball, field hockey, and track and field. I am a 7th grader at Duchesne Academy. When I grow up I want to become a surgeon.






No comments:

Post a Comment